AG Advokat’s lawyers are highly experienced in reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial agreements. Our work involves a wide variety of agreements. Examples include:
- Supply, manufacture and purchase
- Industry standard agreements, e.g., Orgalime agreements and the NL/NLM agreements produced by Teknikföretagen (a leading employers’ organisation in the sector)
- Services, maintenance and development,
- Joint ventures and other forms of cooperation
- Distribution, agency, commissionaire arrangements and franchising
Our experience spans a wide variety of sectors – naturally the real estate and construction sector – but also a broad spectrum from retail to mining, pulp and paper and forest products, and we are used to working as “external in-house counsel”, with a pronounced business focus.